CALL US NOW!! (305) 414 2136
1. Is my vehicle really picked up at my door?
- Yes, but remember that most vehicle transport usually haul about 8 to 10 cars and might not be able to fit in your driveway or small roads. In case this happens, our truck drivers will meet you close by.
2. Can I put stuff in my car?
- According to US DOT regulations NOTHING is allowed in the vehicle; also remember that the insurance does not cover these items.
3. Another company gave me a much lower price.
- Lighthouse Auto Transport is constantly checking what the going rate for a transport is. Some companies don’t take in consideration gas prices, size of vehicle or seasons; they usually charge the same price the entire year. When your pickup date comes, you find out that your vehicle was never assigned to any truck driver since no one was willing to move your car for that amount of money.
4. When Should I Book?
- In this business the more notice you can give us the better. Also keep in mind that the longer you take to make that decision it might create an increase of price. We usually recommend a lead time of 1 to 2 weeks.
5. What Kind of truck will my vehicle be shipped on?
- It really depends on your preference; we have open and enclosed carriers, also flat beds and tow trucks.
6. Do I need to be there at pick-up and Delivery?
- No, as long as you can give us a contact name and a phone number to reach that person at the time of pickup and delivery it should be fine.
7. What kind of payments does Lighthouse Auto transport accept?
- We take visa/Master Card/Discover. Also we will not charge your credit until your truck driver is been assigned and coordinated for pick up.
8. What’s the next step?
- Pretty simple, call our main line and give us the address where the car needs to be picked up and deliver too.